Saturday, November 7, 2009

yess , i admit . i love you :(

my dear honey bunny
sugar plum
sweetie pie
babyboboybubu ,
biee , i am sorry for making you mad . you felt far apart .
act , i do love you so much , but , truly i admit that , i don't have
enuf strength to voice my FEELINGS out .
i loveyou because ;
one . you do always take care about me
two . you do always makes me laugh tekekek kekek
three . you makes me alive back
four . you always make me feel comfort with you
five . sometimes you make me cry
six . you are such an adorable BOYFIEE bie
seven . you do backup me , even at that tyme , i did wrong
eight . you always persuade me , if i do sulk with you
nine . i want you always in my bliss
ten . because you love me , and thanks for your LOVE darl :)
seriously , i can't lie to myself .
* i want to kiss you
* i want to hug you
* i want you in my bliss
* i always pray that you are not a BLABLA gift
* you are the best gift from HIM
please , don't leave me . i felt so cold when you are not here with me .
pleasee pleasee pleaseee .
iloveyou , iwantyou , imissyou , ineedyou so much .
i will love you until the last drop of my blood
until the last breath of my life
sincere from the bottom of my &heart; .
ely :)

0 romance: