Sunday, August 30, 2009

imisssyouu :)

imy . iny . ily
infinity , justt us :)

i'll not fall in lovee with anybodyy ,
i tried too be with you forever :)
i'll wait for you until the last of my breath ;

the earth may stop rotating ,
the candle may stop melting ,
the birds may stop flying ,
the monsoon may change to be drought ,
and my heart may stop beating ,
because miss you muchh much ,
i heartt you sygg :)

haih , why is it too hard for us to maintain ,
our relationship ?
syg , i wantt youu ;

you are my strength , for me ,
to survive in thiss world .
i miss our memories that we built up together ,
its seems yr sim card with me now ,
i don't want to return it back to youu ,
let it be the lastt gift from you ;
its too hard for me to throw it away from ,
the box of my memories :')

iloveeyouumore than u did ;

sygg , im sorry :(
im sory , fr being a bad girl to youu .
i didn't mean it .
i noe that i'm the one who suckss !
ggrr , i'm too idiott ,
sygg , i'll wait for youu :)

cred to ; the one that i lovee ; S

0 romance: